September 10, 2010

Having goals,setting them and getting it done.






Lately i have been thinking i used to be so happy doing the things i want and love. But then it came to a stop as i got married then have my 2 wonderful boys. I am not saying that they stop me from dreaming and goals setting but things just stop all of a sudden and you tent to forget who you were before all that happened.

So now i am slowly trying to get my passion back. The things i know i want to focus on is my love for food, art and fashion. The first thing i want to focus on now is my passion for food. I mean i can cook but then you can never stop learning and inventing new flavours. Plus i have also realise that most chef are not good pastry chef so since i have had only training in the savoury side maybe its time to go to the sweets.

No comments: